VapeZone is operated in the heart of Shenzhen, China and is dedicated to supplying vendors and retail customers around the world with the latest, authentic vaping hardware. We offer extremely competitive pricing on all products allowing you to operate a vaping business with a substantial profit margin. Our primary objective is ensuring that our customers have direct access to quality products, with unprecedented satisfaction.
Most orders are delivered within 3-5 business days via DHL, and once received we strive to provide unparalleled customer service. We are friendly, approachable and are always there to help customers who have questions and concerns about their product purchases. Please keep in mind that although we operate a business, we place our customers at the center of this business.
Our 25,000 square feet warehouse:
With a large and growing selection of the finest vaping products in the market combined with wholesale pricing, we truly believe that we can accommodate all your vaping needs – whether you are a hobbyist vaper or a business owner. Here at VapeZone we genuinely consider ourselves to be the most passionate, and reliable hardware supplier based out of China. Moreover, our sales & support team are based in North America, entirely fluent in English and can respond to any of your needs that may arise. We now have a 5000 square foot warehouse in China and carry products from reputable brands, which are carefully screened through trial and error, as well as customer feedback.
We are vapers at heart and consistently receive samples from many major suppliers including but not limited to eLeaf, Kanger, and Joyetech. Only a handful of these products end up as part of our warehouse inventory, as we abide by a rigorous “no non-sense product” policy; in other words, we refuse to invest in products that we wouldn’t use. We sell the best products the vaping market has to offer, keeping in mind that this is an industry where there are hundreds of e-cig manufacturers and new products are released monthly. Numerous wholesale companies have failed to replenish their inventory with new products, as they are overstocked with old and outdated products. We strive to avoid this by investing in products that we find to be truly solid in every aspect of this saturated market. Rest assured our unrivaled mission and vision, as well as upfront business policies, allow us to give our customers the best overall vaping experience.
The consensus is that ordering from China is extremely slow and that it’s worth paying extra to order from a domestic vendor. However, most vaping products in the current market are being manufactured in China, and so when other wholesalers buy products domestically, this results in increased costs for you, the buyer. VapeZone has decided to raise our shipping rates slightly to ensure that our shipping time to most countries is 3-5 business days via DHL Express. While the shipping rate is slightly higher, transit times with DHL are almost identical to domestic shipments such as UPS Standard and Canada Post Regular Mail. By buying directly from China, we have cut out the middleman – as a result, you now have access to the best vaping products at the lowest price point, without having to sacrifice shipping times.
All orders are shipped within 24-48 business hours. In most cases, your order will go out the next day. We currently offer 5 shipping methods, with DHL being the fastest delivery method. The shipping cost is automatically calculated by the total weight in your cart during checkout. You can easily view the cost of each shipping method before submitting your order.
1. DHL Express (3-5 Business Days)
2. EMS Express (Not available due to COVID-19)
3. Registered Air Mail (Not available due to COVID-19)
4. UPS Express Saver (Not available due to COVID-19)
5. Fedex International Priority (Not available due to COVID-19)
We have a reasonable return policy based on good faith and clear communication. If your item is defective upon arrival, simply let us know and we will replace it right away with shipping paid both ways. In most cases, we will ask you to provide a video demonstrating the issue and send you a replacement without you having to return it to us.
We have a 7-day dead-on-arrival guarantee effective on the day you receive your order, and this promise will ensure that your purchase is risk-free. If your device fails within the 30-days of receiving your order, you may contact us and we will investigate the issue on a case-by-case basis.
All sales are final. Returns are not accepted if your device operates without issues, regardless of whether the product is opened.
These Terms & Conditions sets forth the agreement between VapeZone.com (“VapeZone.com” or “we”) and each user (“you” or “user”) governing the use by you of this site. Please read this agreement carefully before using this site. By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms & Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use this site.
DISCLAIMER: By purchasing these products you certify and agree that you are over 21 years of age and that products purchased from us are to be used solely by persons over the age of 21. You agree that no claims about safety, health benefits or uses for the products were specifically stated by us. You assume all liability for proper use of the products you have purchased We will not be held liable for any personal and/or property damage, illness, injury or financial loss caused by the use of the products or inability to use the products purchased from us. Products sold have not been reviewed by the FDA and are not intended to treat, diagnose, prevent or cure any disease or illness. We do not sell e-liquids. You have to source your own e-liquids to use the products.
When you check out on VapeZone.com you agree to go through an age verification process that will confirm your age, address, and identity via a public database and our internal specialists. Age verification is handled by AgeChecker.net, and more than 90% of US customers are verified instantly with extensive database of trusted records and intelligent matching technology.
Some US customers, and all Canadian customers will need to provide government ID for verification. Our verification system lets you take a picture using a webcam or mobile camera, upload an image file, or receive a text to complete the verification on a smartphone (if ordering from a computer without a camera).
We follow by a seven day DOA policy for defective units only. We will replace any warranted product within this time period. Please contact us if you require any additional return/warranty information. All sales are final.
Copyright and Trademarks
VapeZone.com, and all logos, page headers, custom graphics and icons are service marks and/or trademarks of VapeZone.com or its licencors or affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, product names and company names.
All Web design, literature, graphics, pictures, sound, software and other content, and the selection and arrangement thereof, are the property of VapeZone.com or its licencors, and are protected by Canadian and international copyright law. All rights to such materials are reserved to their respective copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and to print in hard copy portions of this Web site for the sole purpose of placing an order with VapeZone.com or using this Web site as a shopping vehicle. Any other use of materials on this site, including without limitation reproduction for purposes other than noted above, modification, distribution, replication, commercial or other exploitation, or creation of derivative works, without the prior written permission of VapeZone.com, is strictly prohibited.
VapeZone.com is committed to respecting your privacy through the protection of your Personal Information. Our Company is committed to providing every customer with an excellent online shopping experience. We consider the protection of the personal information of each customer(including potential customers) to be a key part of our high level of service. We have adopted, as Company policy, the ten personal information privacy principles stated in the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information.
The ten principles are as follows:
1. Accountability Our company is responsible for personal information under its control and shall designate an individual or individuals who are accountable for the organization’s compliance with the following principles.
2. Identifying Purposes The purposes for which personal information is collected shall be identified by the organization at or before the time the information is collected.
3. Consent The knowledge and consent of the individual are required for the collection, use or disclosure of personal information, except when inappropriate.
4. Limiting Collection The collection of personal information shall be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by the organization. Information shall be collected by fair and lawful means.
5. Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Personal information shall be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
6. Accuracy Personal information shall be as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
7. Safeguards Personal information shall be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
8. Openness An organization shall make readily available to individuals specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
9. Individual Access Upon request, an individual shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of his or her personal information and shall be given access to that information. An individual shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
10. Challenging Compliance An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to the designated individual or individuals accountable for the organization’s compliance.
To recap we will not share or sell your information under any circumstances and we will take all appropriate steps to keep your information that you have agreed to share with us in a secure manner. Should you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.